Reputation Marketing Proposal
Reputation Marketing Proposal
Issue: Company Is Not Listed On The Correct Directory Sites
Thousands of customers everyday search on local business directories like Google+, Yelp, Yahoo Local, and dozens of other sites to find the most reputable company to do business with. After extensive research we found that your company could not be found or is not properly set up on some of the most vital directories for your business.
Solution: Research, Set Up, and Claim Local Directories
- Proper Industry Directory Research
- Develop detailed research on local directories based on industry keyword research
- Research top competitive companies to find directories they are listed on
- Create accounts on the best industry specific directories
- Proper set up of your company information and categories on each site
- Claiming of your listings in order to control them and respond to reviews
Issue: Multiple Bad Reviews & Very Poor Ratings
We’ve found bad reviews and poor ratings about your company on local business directories. Each poor review not only is publically read by your potential customers, but it also brings down your reputation score on local directory sites. Many local directories such as City Search and Insider Pages aggregate reviews from other sites. Therefore both good and bad reviews can spread to other sites very quickly.
Solution: Average Up Your Reviews and Bury Your Bad Reviews
- Post more 5 Star Reviews to bring your reputation score up
- Post more 5 Star Reviews to push the bad reviews off the first page of your listing
Issue: Not Enough Reviews To Be Trusted
Consumers will read an average of 10 reviews before making a decision and research shows that customers do not trust a company that has less than 10 five star reviews. Therefore your company needs a strategy to quickly get more online reviews to show up on your directory listings.
Solution: Create A Customer Review Strategy
- Create professionally designed review post cards to collect customer reviews
- Create professionally designed review business cards to collect customer reviews
- Create a professionally written email campaign to collect customer reviews
Issue: No Control Over Reviews
No matter what strategy a company uses to collect reviews; your company does not have control over the fact that customers may post bad reviews. Your business is only one customer a way from getting a poor reputation online.
Solution: Create A Private Review Page To Collect Reviews
A private review page will ensure that when bad reviews are posted that they will never be public. You will be notified of these reviews so you and your staff can address them if you would like privately and internally.
- Develop a private review page to collect reviews from customers
- Create a process that bad reviews get filtered and sent to your companies manager
- Create a process to post 5 Star reviews online on important local business directory sites
Issue: No Review Posting Strategy
Companies that get reviews from their customers cannot post those reviews online because local directories like Yelp, Google, Bing, and dozens of other have proprietary filters and algorithms to delete reviews that are posted from the same computer IP network. Therefore, if you post those reviews from inside your business, Google will delete them and flag your Google account as spam because there’s no way to tell if yours is real or made up.
Solution: Develop a proprietary strategy that overrides the review filters and algorithms in order to post 5-star reviews to your local directory sites
- Develop strategies to bypass review filters
- Post real reviews from customers collected on our review page
- Sort through reviews to find the best for posting
- Optimize the reviews for your company
Issue: No Reputation Monitoring System
Unlike the 100’s of different software that can monitor your social engagement, brand and company name, these technologies like Google Alerts cannot monitor your reputation. When people leave reviews on a directory site like yelp, they never mention your name because they’re already on your business listing. Therefore, with dozens of review sites that are out there, there is no way for even the most sophisticated social or branding software to know if bad reviews are being posted and no way to follow up to get the bad reviews eliminated.
Solution: Create a monitoring process with our team that monitors, tracks, and reviews your listings on a daily basis
- Create a monitoring process that daily monitors, tracks, and reviews your online review sites
- Utilize our team and processes to notify you when bad reviews are posted
- Manually setup an protocol to review all your sites and notify your company of bad reviews
- Develop a positive alert protocol so your team is notified about 5-star reviews so that they can follow up with the reviewer for a possible referral.
Issue: No Reputation Website Marketing
Almost 3 out of 4 consumers say that online reviews are a major factor in deciding or not deciding to buy a product or service. Currently on your website, you do not have the authority or social proof to show the customers who have visited your site that you are the leader in the marketplace.
Solution: Harnessing the power of written and video testimonials and adding them directly to your website for new and existing customers to see.
- Branding of your company through videos reviews
- Add video testimonials and reviews to your website
- Add the latest written testimonial reviews from your local directories to your site
Issue: No Reputation Reporting Process
It’s important that you and your team keep up to date on the progress of creating and maintaining a 5-star reputation online. Therefore, you need a detailed process that will inform you of both the good and unfavorable reviews in a report that you can share with your team.
Solution: Develop and maintain a reputation reporting process
- Create a reputation reporting procedural system
- Develop a two week reporting process that highlights all your reviews from the various online directories
- Create branding for the report so that you can use it to share with your staff and others to encourage them on the great job that they’re doing
Note: It can also be used as a learning tool to educate them on issues that arise when receiving bad reviews
Reputation Marketing Proposal:
- Directory Setup
- Develop detailed research on local directories based on industry
- Research top competitive companies to find directories they are listing on
- Create and claim accounts on best industry-specific directories
- Proper setup of your company information and categories on each directory site
- Claiming your listings in order to control them and respond to reviews
- Confirm a list of your citations and company details
- Set up a process to monitor your listings on major directory sites
- Private Review Page Setup
- Create a private review page to capture reviews
- Brand the review page with company colors, logos and branding
- Create a unique URL to for your private review page
- Set up your review page with testimonials
- Review Process Setup
- Create a protocol for reviewing online directories for all review posted
- Develop a review process to send alerts on all bad reviews to you or your support team
- Create a process to notify you or your sales team with positive reviews for follow up
- Create professionally designed review postcards and business cards you can print and send
Monthly Reputation Development:
- 1. Weekly
- Weekly review of your online directory sites
- Weekly monitoring of your online reputation
- Send Bi-monthly reporting of your positive and negative online reviews
- Posting of new 5 Star reviews to your website and other online sites
- Posting & Responding Reviews
- Post up to 10-15 new reviews to your listings each month
- Build and maintain a 5 Star reputation online each month
- Focus on pushing down bad reviews and averaging up your reputation score
- We will work with your staff to help them respond to negative reviews.
– We believe that it is vital for a company to respond personally to all negative reviews
Setup And Monthly Reputation
Reputation Setup ……………$
Monthly Reputation Development………$ per month